The Real Estate Reset
Virtual in United States
Pay and Benefits
$20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Employee discount, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance
About the job
The Real Estate Reset, LLC is an award-winning real estate investing and real estate mentorship firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA that specializes in two areas:
- Renovating distressed properties and making them a beautiful place for families to live
- Helping people who have always wanted to invest in real estate build wealth by investing faster, easier, with less money time and stress.
We are an exciting company to work for with an amazing corporate culture. We fully support each other as we work together to create wins for the company and the world at large.
We are looking for an Outstanding Operations Manager to work with us… is it you?! The right candidate for this job gets excited about numbers, organizations, systems and data.
*** If you are interested in this position, please note that applying on this site is NOT the process to apply. Please read the instructions so that your application will actually be considered*****
You get excited when it all comes together, and nothing makes you happier than when a project launches on time and gets results.
You’re the one your friends and family ask to plan EVERYTHING, from family vacations to birthday parties. And nothing makes you prouder than to hold the space that brings the complete picture into view for people and projects you care about. You love people and you’re driven by results and know exactly how to get everyone into action toward the common goal, even when it gets tough and they are easily distracted. If you’ve yearned for a place where you are celebrated for what comes natural to you and you are committed to creating excellence out of the ordinary and driving massive action and results, this just might be the job you’ve been looking for! If being part of a cutting-edge company that is transforming lives each day is what you’ve been looking for, and you have skillsets in leadership, management, organizational development and operational efficiency, then today is your special day!
You’ll know this job is for you if:
· There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing you’ve solved an issue for someone or completed something of value.
· You’re really good at creating and following a plan AND trying to make that plan even better next time ;).
· You know that it isn’t all glamorous, and the behind-the-scenes work is just as important as the client-facing stuff to make sure we’re staying on track to hit our goals.
This role is heavily involved with strategy and the implementation of our project management, quarterly plans, programs evergreen launches, meeting cadence and operational systems – including finance, legal and technical systems.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
The primary objective of the operations manager is to efficiently and effectively manage concurrent projects ensuring that all deliverables are met and tasks stay within scope, within budget and on time. You’ll be spearheading each project and managing up, down and across the team to ensure that everything needed is received as needed by the project plan that you create.
The Operations Manager must thoroughly understand all aspects launching products and services in an online capacity as well as live events, plus managing affiliates, speaking engagements and joint venture partners in the coaching and consulting industry. Other daily duties include:
· Leading weekly team meetings and daily team huddles
· Delegating and assigning tasks to team members based on skillsets required for project
· Coordinating tasks and following up to ensure completion within the timeframe specified
· Developing affiliate and joint venture relationships to expand launch awareness
· Test/QA deliverables created by the team (opt in, sales pages, email sequences, etc.)
· Collect, analyze and report project metrics
· Coordinate the release the content online and offline
· Establish and document new procedures to support team in becoming more productive and efficient
Here’s what you need to have/be to excel in this position:
· A positive attitude based in a foundation of abundance
· Passionate about changing lives and making a positive difference in the world
· A shared commitment to the philosophy and the big “why” behind what I do
· A team player willing to go above and beyond
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a cheerful disposition
· Strong organizational, analytical, decision making and project management skills
· Love creating plans with concrete timelines
· Create and keep detailed itemized standard operating procedures
· At least 2 years of experience in a project management role (ideally in a small business with online and offline marketing objectives)
· Extremely high attention to detail and motivated to get a lot done in a day
· You are able to get a clear grasp of our goals and vision and play an integral role in supporting the achievement of them
· You use discretion, good judgment and take the initiative to learn what you need to perform your role with excellence
· You can pull all the necessary and concrete details out of our fast moving, creative team and turn them into tangible steps and structure
· You are well versed in the coaching and consulting industry and are familiar with the business models, product launches and growth plans
· Is willing to learn how to use new software tools to make job easier (or even better, lead the team in utilizing new technology)
· You’re a whiz at planning and organizational details – nothing gets by you
· You are flexible and ready to do whatever it takes to get your job done with excellence
· You learn fast, think fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the need to meet many deadlines
· Our Ideal team member is
· Interested in personal development
· Is extremely reliable and operates consistently in integrity
· Possesses strong writing, researching, organizational skills
· Creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented
· Ready to learn quickly
· Familiar and proficient with technology
· Strong with inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
· Committed to enhancing their skills and adding value
· A rock star who completes tasks correctly, on-time and with excellence
· Has values that align with the company (available for view on the company website)
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Commitment & Compensation
We will likely get 100+ applications for this role and we simply don’t have time to interview that many candidates, so make this stand out if you want a job that will change the entire trajectory of your life.
· The rate for this role will be $20-$30 an hour to start, with room to grow into a 6-figure salary as you grow and add more value to the company and our clients.
· This is a full-time job. You’ll be expected to work 40 hours per week.
· This is a virtual role, so you can work from wherever is most comfortable -- but we’d prefer someone who is within 3 hours +/- of the Eastern Time zone.
· Successful applicants must complete a skills assessment, strengths assessment, reference check and background check
· After a successful 90-day probationary period, you’ll be eligible for paid time off as well as a health care stipend to assist with health care expenses.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that, when you apply for this position you must follow directions and not send your resume. If you do, you’ll immediately disqualify yourself from this Incredible opportunity. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please answer the following questions in a video that you upload to YouTube and make the video unlisted. Send the video link and the additional items below to therealestatereset at gmail dot com. Video should be less than 8 minutes. Please do not send any Word document attachments or your resume. Doing so will immediately disqualify you from the opportunity.
Questions to be answered in video:
· Why do you want to be part of our team?
· What it was about this opportunity that caught your attention?
· What’s been the proudest project management moment in your career?
· Describe your experience working in a professional services small company, if any?
· What do you know about the real estate, professional coaching and training industry?
· Share why you feel that you’d make our business an awesome one and how you see yourself contributing to the growth of the company.
Subject line of the email with your application should read:
Operations Manager – Your Full Name
In the first paragraph of the email, please include your full name, your complete mailing address, your phone number and email address. Please attach the video link in the second paragraph. Please share details for the following in the remainder of the email:
Respond to the following questions in the body of your email:
· Describe your project management experience?
· If you’ve taken Myers Briggs or Kolbe please share your score. To take Myers Brigs for free here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
· Please list 2 relevant job positions that you held that qualifies you for this position. For each list:
· Job title and top 5 responsibilities
· Name of the company you worked for
· Dates in position
· Salary earned
· Supervisor name and contact information
· Why you left the position
We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly if there is a potential match.
We believe that Black Lives Matter and support the LGBTQ+ community. We encourage people of various identities, orientations, and backgrounds to apply to work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer.
· Remote interview process
· Virtual meetings
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· How many years of Microsoft Excel experience do you have?
· Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Expected Hiring Date
1 to 3 days
Additional Job Details
· Hours per week: 20-29, 30-39
· Company's website: AttiyahBlair.com
· Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therealestatereset